Information: anywhere and anytime. How do I provide my service to as many customers as possible? At the same time, how do I keep the costs under control? Our InfoGate Counter solution delivers the answers to these questions. With the two components Counter and Agent, we have created an interactive, digital communication system capable of supplying personal information to any number of locations from a central office. However, the system is designed to have the look and feel of a face-to-face interaction with the staff at a conventional information desk.
By scanning, printing and editing documents, the system provides optimal customer service. By placing service staff members with special skill sets at a single, central location, InfoGate makes it very easy to increase the availability of these skill sets at dispersed locations.
The following functionality provides the framework for customer-friendly, interactive information services:
- Personal contact between customers and information staff despite physical distance
- Paper printouts of individual information
- Recognition and processing of customer data
- Provision of diverse skill sets of service employees
- Authentic interaction through life-size, high-definition display of service assistant on the screen
- Improved ROI through linkup of multiple centers