The staff at the walk-in clinic provide round-the-clock medical care, 365 days a year, for passengers, visitors and employees at Munich Airport.
The walk-in clinic team also provides the mobile emergency service at the airport with two physician-staffed emergency response vehicles. The department treats over 10,000 patients per year.
Tasks of the walk-in clinic:
- Primary emergency care for workplace accidents on the airport campus
- Private medical care
- Travel medicine
- Vaccination advice and yellow fever vaccination center
- Cooperation with the public healthcare sector and the Infectious Diseases Task Force of the Bavarian Agency for Health and Food Safety
- Internal and external training and professional development
- Medical care for events on the airport campus
- Tasks and disaster relief medicine under emergency response plans
Head physician: Dagmar Felder
Nursing manager: Gerhard Schiessl