Due to the expansion of the road infrastructure and the change in the higher-level signage at the airport, there have also been changes to our parking areas.
- Individual parking garages and parking areas are gradually being renamed. The previous names have already been changed:
- The car park P81 has been renamed the car park P90.
- The parking area P41 North has been renamed to the parking area P42.
- The parking area P41 South has been renamed to the parking area P41.
2. Another measure is the new signage for the traffic routes.
The area holiday parking / remote or "budget parking" has been renamed "economy parking".
The new signs lead you to the areas of Economy Parking North and Economy Parking South.
In order to get to areas P41 and P42, please follow the signs "Economy Parken Nord" in future. To get to the car park P90, follow the signs "Economy Parken Süd".
Please note the new signs on site.
Your Munich Airport Parking Team